|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Magizoology newspaper column
- Rita Skeeter: "Lovely. Really lovely. Been teaching long?"
- Rubeus Hagrid: "This is o'ny me second year."
- Rita Skeeter: "Levely... I don't suppose you'd like to give an interview, would you? Share some of your experience of magical creatures? The Prophet does a zoological column every Wednesday, as I'm sure you know. We could feature these - er - Bang-Ended Scoots."
- Rubeus Hagrid: "Blast-Ended Skrewts. Er - yeah, why not?"
- — Rita Skeeter and Rubeus Hagrid in 1994.[src]
Every Wednesday, the Daily Prophet newspaper featured a Magizoology column. On 7 December, 1994, Ri8ta Skeeter arranged an interview with Rubeus Hagrid under the false pretense of featuring Hagrid's Blast-Ended Skrewts on this column.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
List of articles · Magical Symbols Game · Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw · Me, Myself, and I · Weekly zoological column · Bestseller List
|Editor-in-chief: Barnabas Cuffe|
Security Editor: R. Amorin
Reporters: A. Fenetre · Andy Smudgley · Betty Braithwaite · Chief sports writer · E. Limaria · E. Limus · Emma Squiggle · M. Amerinus · M. Carneirus · R. Almeidas · Rita Skeeter
Columnists: D. Shaman · E. Limus · Dr. Medusa · Dempster Wiggleswade · Grizel Hurtz · Helbert Spleen · Zamira Gulch · Winkus Oddpick
Correspondents: Rita Skeeter · Ginny Potter
Photographers: Adrian · Bozo
Newspaper vendors: Paper-owls · Ministry of Magic newspaper vendor
Magizoologist: Rolf Scamander