|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Rita Skeeter: "Lovely. Really lovely. Been teaching long?"
- Rubeus Hagrid: "This is o'ny me second year."
- Rita Skeeter: "Levely... I don't suppose you'd like to give an interview, would you? Share some of your experience of magical creatures? The Prophet does a zoological column every Wednesday, as I'm sure you know. We could feature these - er - Bang-Ended Scoots."
- Rubeus Hagrid: "Blast-Ended Skrewts. Er - yeah, why not?"
- — Rita Skeeter and Rubeus Hagrid in 1994[src]
Every Wednesday, the Daily Prophet newspaper featured a Magizoology column. On 7 December, 1994, Rita Skeeter arranged an interview with Rubeus Hagrid under the false pretence of featuring Hagrid's Blast-Ended Skrewts on this column.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
|Evening Prophet · Sunday Prophet|
|List of articles · Magical Symbols Game · Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw · Me, Myself, and I · Weekly zoological column · Bestseller List|
|Editor-in-chief: Barnabas Cuffe|
Security Editor: R. Amorim
Reporters: A. Fenetre · Andy Smudgley · Betty Braithwaite · Chief sports writer · E. Limaria · E. Limus · Emma Squiggle · Miras Phlaras · M. Amerinus · M. Carneirus · R. Almeidas · Rita Skeeter
Columnists: D. Shaman · E. Limus · Dr. Medusa · Dempster Wiggleswade · Grizel Hurtz · Helbert Spleen · Zamira Gulch · Winkus Oddpick
Correspondents: Rita Skeeter · Ginny Potter
Photographers: Adrian · Bozo
Newspaper vendors: Paper-owls · Ministry of Magic newspaper vendor
Magizoologist: Rolf Scamander