Yusuf Kama (fl. 1927) was a wizard.
- Yusuf is the Arabic equivalent to Joseph, meaning "God increases in peity, power, and influence" in Hebrew.
- It is also the name of a figure in the Qu'ran, the only one of Jacob's children gifted with prophecy. He was Jacob's eleventh child, and was considered his favourite.
- Kama is a Sanskrit name meaning "love."
Behind the scenes
- Yusuf Kama was played by William Nadylam in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.
- Yusuf Kama is probably related to Laurena Kama, the first wife of Corvus Lestrange and the mother of Leta Lestrange.