|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Wyndham's Theatre is an historic London theatre opened in 1899, located on Charing Cross Road. It was the first West End theatre William Sprague designed in his own right, and is easily recognisable by its iconic façade.
Behind the scenes
- The façade of Wyndham's Theatre features on the Diagon Alley expansion of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, on a section depicting Muggle London featuring landmarks such as Victoria Embankment, King's Cross Station, Eros Fountain, Leicester Square Station, Grimmauld Place, and a typical red London phonebooth.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (see this image)
- ↑ Interactive Knight Bus Shrunken Head & Conductor in Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando at YouTube.com]
- ↑ "A closer look at plans for Universal Studios Florida's Harry Potter Diagon Alley, and an expected opening date" at Theme Park Insider
- ↑ "‘Wizarding World – Diagon Alley’: 7 secrets unveiled in the concept art" at Hypable