Flying into people's ears and making their brain fuzzy.
A Wrackspurt is an invisible creature which floats into a person's ears, making his/her brain go fuzzy.  Supposedly, Wrackspurts can be seen with aid of Spectrespecs. In 1998, The Quibbler reported that some Wrackspurts broke out of the Ministry Elfin' Safety Enquiry.
Behind the scenes
- In the film version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, wrackspurts can be seen by using spectrespecs. In this way, Luna is able to locate Harry under his Invisibility cloak after he was put under the Full Body-Bind Curse by Draco Malfoy. In the book, however, it is Tonks who finds Harry under the invisibility cloak.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Mentioned on The Quibbler)