|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Albus Dumbledore: "Witness for the defence, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore."
- Cornelius Fudge: "Ah. Dumbledore. Yes. You - er - got our – er - message that the time and - er - place of the hearing had been changed, then?"
- Albus Dumbledore: "I must have missed it… However, due to a lucky mistake I arrived at the Ministry three hours early, so no harm done."
- — Albus Dumbledore arrives to Harry Potter's disciplinary hearing in 1995.[src]
The Wizengamot sent a message to Albus Dumbledore in order to notify him that the time and place of Harry Potter's disciplinary hearing had been changed to three hours earlier and in Courtroom Ten. As this owl was sent the same day as the hearing, Dumbledore missed it and only made it in time, due to a "lucky mistake".
Harry Potter was sent a similar letter, but did not receive it. He ended up arriving at the hearing five minutes late after Arthur Weasley was tipped off about the change of time and venue by his colleague, Perkins.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only)