Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Magizoologist is a person who studies magical creatures (a field known as magizoology); though they may possibly also be referred to as wizarding naturalists. A person does not need to have graduated from school to become a Magizoologist.
- Newt Scamander - author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, an authority in Magizoology.
- Rolf Scamander - Newt's grandson, referred to as a wizarding naturalist.
- Luna Scamander née Lovegood - referred to as a wizarding naturalist.
- Gondoline Oliphant - specialised in trolls.
- Quong Po - dragonologist, specialised in the Chinese Fireball breed.
- Gulliver Pokeby - expert on magical birds and author of Why I Didn't Die When the Augurey Cried.
- Harvey Ridgebit - dragonologist, established the dragon sanctuary in Romania.
- Havelock Sweeting - specialised in unicorns.
- Charles Weasley - dragonologist at the Romanian Dragon Sanctuary.
- Lord Stoddard Withers - specialised in winged horses.
- Edwardus Lima - author of The Monster Book of Monsters