|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Friend: "I pull down about a hundred sacks of Galleons a year! I'm a dragon killer for the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures."
- Wizard: "No, you're not! You're a dishwasher at the Leaky Cauldron … but I'm a Vampire Hunter, I've killed about ninety so far - "
- — A group of wizards fighting over the affections of a group of Veelas.[src]
This individual was a wizard who attended the 1994 Quidditch World Cup between Bulgaria and Ireland. He claimed that he was a Vampire Hunter in an attempt to impress a group of Veela, after refuting the claims of his friend who said he was a dragon killer.
Behind the scenes
- It is extremely unlikely that the "vampire hunter"'s claim was true given that killing vampires is illegal under the Guidelines for the Treatment of Non-Wizard Part-Humans (paragraph twelve). However, very dangerous vampires were killed at times, as shown in the case of Herbert Varney
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)