|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Friend: "I pull down about a hundred sacks of Galleons a year! I'm a dragon killer for the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures."
- Wizard: "No, you're not! You're a dishwasher at the Leaky Cauldron … but I'm a Vampire Hunter, I've killed about ninety so far - "
- — A group of wizards fighting over the affections of a group of Veelas.[src]
This individual was a wizard who attended the 1994 Quidditch World Cup between Bulgaria and Ireland. He claimed that he was a Vampire Hunter in an attempt to impress a group of Veela, after refuting the claims of his friend who said he was a dragon killer.
Behind the scenes
- It is extremely unlikely that the "vampire hunter"'s claim was true given that killing vampires is illegal under the Guidelines for the Treatment of Non-Wizard Part-Humans (paragraph twelve). However, very dangerous vampires were killed at times, as shown in the case of Herbert Varney
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)