|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Wizard Card Collectors' Club boy|
1991-1992 school yearEdit
This individual first met Harry Potter at Diagon Alley during the latter's first visit to the alley, in 1991. There, he offered Harry a Folio Universitas and some card combinations. He was very proud to help Harry. When the school year started, he could be seen at the Wizard Card Collectors' Club room where he was in charge of a game of pairs with Chocolate Frog Cards.
1992–1993 school yearEdit
In 1992 he met Harry Potter again at Diagon Alley, and talked to him about the new card combinations. In the school year, he maintained his post at the Club. This year, he was in charge of giving prizes to students who possessed a certain set of cards.
1993–1994 school yearEdit
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ He must have at least been in his first year in 1991.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBC version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) - GBA version