Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
A winter cloak is a type of cloak designed to keep the wearer warm in cold weather. Compared to plain work robes, a winter cloak provides more defence, magic strength, and magic defence, but substantially less agility (but still more than standard Muggle clothing). A black winter cloak with silver fastenings was required for all Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry students, and expected to be worn as part of the school uniform in colder weather. Winter cloaks could be purchased at Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions for one hundred and fifty Sickles.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBC version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 5 (Diagon Alley)