Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."
The title of this article is transcribed from an image. Due to several factors, including poor image quality and difficult-to-read fonts/handwriting, it may have been transcribed incorrectly. If you have a higher quality version of the source image, or a more accurate reading of the text, please visit this article's talk page.
Winky personally signed up to join the Hogwarts Gobstone Club on a sign-up sheet posted on the Gryffindor noticeboard. Winky also registered for a trip to Hogsmeade on another sign-up sheet posted on the Gryffindor bulletin board, which was scheduled for Saturday the 15th in an unknown month.
Behind the scenes
- This character is mentioned only on two prop notices that have been featured in at least one Harry Potter film. On the first notice, their name was spelled "Winky Crocket," and on the the second, it was was spelled "Winky Crockett." However, since both instances of the name are from the same house and time frame, they can be assumed to refer to the same person, with one presumably being a misspelling.
- The name of this character is a tribute to Jordan Crockett, who worked as an art department production assistant on the first two Harry Potter films, and as a draughtsman on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Harry Potter films (Mentioned on a poster)
Notes and references
- ↑ This is assuming she began directly in 1990, and she had to be eleven or older
- ↑ World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 See this image and this image of a prop used in the films on display as part of Harry Potter: The Exhibition.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 See this image of a prop used in the films on display as part of Harry Potter: The Exhibition.
- ↑ See this image of a prop used in the films on display as part of Harry Potter: The Exhibition.
- ↑ "Jordan Crockett" on IMDb