|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Wiltshire is a ceremonial county in the south-west of England. It is landlocked, and borders Dorset to the south-west, Somerset to the west, Gloucestershire to the north-west, Oxfordshire to the north-east, Berkshire to the east and Hampshire to the south-east. It is well-known for being the location of the prehistoric sites of Stonehenge and Avebury.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2