Prevents the drinker from falling asleep. Also awakens from drugging or concussion.
The Wideye Potion, also known as the Awakening Potion, was a potion which prevented the drinker from falling asleep and could also be used to awaken someone from drugging or concussion. It acted as an antidote for the Draught of Living Death. Its recipe can be found in Magical Drafts and Potions; key ingredients include dried billywig stings, snake fangs, and wolfsbane.
- Add 6 Snake fangs to the mortar
- Add 4 measures of Standard Ingredient to the mortar
- Add 6 Dried Billywig Stings to your cauldron
- Heat on a medium temperature for 30 seconds
- Finely crush the ingredients in the mortar
- Add 4 measures of the crushed ingredients to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, clockwise
- Wave your wand
- Leave to brew and return in 95 minutes
- Add 2 sprigs of Wolfsbane to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, anti-clockwise
- Wave your wand to complete the potion
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned on Official Website only)
- Pottermore (First appearance)