Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wideye Potion, also known as the Awakening Potion, was a potion which prevented the drinker from falling asleep and could also be used to awaken someone from drugging or concussion. It acted as an antidote for the Draught of Living Death. Its recipe can be found in Magical Drafts and Potions.
- Add 6 Snake fangs to the mortar
- Add 4 measures of Standard Ingredient to the mortar
- Add 6 Dried Billywig Stings to your cauldron
- Heat on a medium temperature for 30 seconds
- Finely crush the ingredients in the mortar
- Add 4 measures of the crushed ingredients to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, clockwise
- Wave your wand
- Leave to brew and return in 8 hours (Copper), 14 hours (Brass), or 23 hours (Pewter).
- Add 2 sprigs of Wolfsbane to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, anti-clockwise
- Wave your wand to complete the potion
- Pewter Cauldron: 23 hours
- Brass Cauldron: 14 hours
- Copper Cauldron: 8 hours
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned on Official Website only)
- Pottermore (First appearance)