At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Its checklist of requirements included:
- Do not run, fly, or apparate in the halls.
- Always leave yourself enough time to sign in and out of each department. New visitors need to report to the reception desk to obtain a day pass and complete a wand check.
- Be careful when moving any heavy objects. More information on safe levitating spells or Hover Charms could be found in MACUSA: Magic in the Workplace.
- Do not leave any objects unattended. Suspicious objects may be reported to the Department of Unidentifiable Magical Objects for assessment and likely destruction.
- Prevent floors from becoming wet or contaminated - use simple Cleaning Charms when possible; for heavy soiling, contact the Magical Cleaning Department.
- Be sure to report any injuries, diseases, or dangerous occurrences to the MACUSA Wizarding Resources department, located on level 101.
- Have a good day
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World: The Dark Arts: A Movie Scrapbook