|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
There are many pets and animals associated with the Weasley family:
- Scabbers, a rat who had been in the Weasley family for twelve years. He first belonged to Percy, but was later passed down to Ron. Near the end of the 1993–1994 school year, Scabbers was revealed to be Peter Pettigrew, an Animagus and Death Eater who had once been a friend of James Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin.
- Pigwidgeon (or "Pig"), Ron's hyperactive Scops Owl, a gift from Sirius Black upon the loss of Scabbers, following the climactic events in Ron's third year. Ginny named him Pigwidgeon, but Ron, hating the name, called him Pig.
- Hermes, a screech owl owned by Percy, which was a gift to him from his parents for becoming a Prefect in his fifth year.
- Errol, an ancient Great Grey Owl who serves as the family post owl. He has trouble carrying loads due to his advanced age, often needing help from other owls. He is often found unconscious after crashing into things or collapsing from sheer exhaustion.
- Arnold, a Pygmy Puff owned by Ginny and obtained from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes in 1996.
- A puffskein belonging to Ron that was killed by Fred when he used it for Bludger practise.
- A frog kept in a fish tank in Ron's bedroom
- A ghoul resides in the attic of the Burrow and causes minor disruptions by groaning and banging on the walls and pipes whenever things have become too quiet. In the summer of 1997, the ghoul was magically altered in appearance to resemble Ron as cover for his absence from school.
- Several chickens and pigs.
- The Weasleys have gnomes all over their garden and in their shed, bushes, Wellington boots, and more. They seem to know many swear-words, which they were supposedly taught by Fred and George. Crookshanks liked to chase the gnomes around outside; the rest of the family dealt with them by physically throwing them off the property.
Behind the scenes
- The existence of Ron's Puffskein is revealed in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and later confirmed in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4