Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- " [...] a drunken uncle of Ron's who seemed unsure whether or not Harry was his son [...]."
This individual was the son of an uncle of the Weasley children. His father got drunk and mistook Harry Potter (who was disguised as a redheaded Muggle boy from Ottery St. Catchpole) for him at the wedding of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour.
Behind the scenes
- As it is known that Arthur Weasley had two brothers and no sisters, it is widely assumed that the unnamed "uncle of Ron's" mentioned in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is one of Arthur's brothers, and thus a Weasley. However, since it is unknown whether Gideon and Fabian Prewett were Molly Weasley's only siblings, it is possible the unnamed uncle was another brother of Molly or the husband of an hypothetical sister of Molly's. This means that the unnamed uncle's son could be a Weasley, a Prewett (if the son of Molly's brother), or a member of another family (if the son of Molly's sister).
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Both the Weasley and Prewett families are Pure-Blood, as such he cannot be Muggle-Born
- ↑ This individual must have had red hair in order for his father to mistake him for Harry Potter in the disguise of a red-haired Muggle child.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Chapter 8 (The Wedding)
- ↑ "Extra Stuff: The Weasley Family" at J.K. Rowling's Official Site