|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Waterfall by Hogwarts Castle|
This waterfall is a descending flow of water through the mountainous landscape around Hogwarts Castle that can be seen from the Quidditch Pitch. In 1995, Harry Potter came out near here to reflect on the fact that Voldemort had returned.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry flies over this waterfall when being chased by the Hungarian Horntail.
- There is a scene in Goblet of Fire, where Harry was sitting on a stone near the waterfall while Ron and Hermione confront him. This scene was deleted from the final cut for an unknown reason. However, that scene is featured on the ending cutscene of the respective video game.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)