The Hogwarts's Waterfall is a waterfall near the Hogwarts Castle which flows into a river and can be seen from the Quidditch Pitch. In 1995, Harry Potter came out near here to reflect on the fact that Voldemort had returned.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry flies over this waterfall when being chased by the Hungarian Horntail.
- There is a scene in Goblet of Fire, where Harry was sitting on a stone near the waterfall while Ron and Hermione confront him. This scene was deleted from the final cut for an unknown reason. However, that scene is featured on the video game's ending.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)