At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "...several wizards sitting in a line, waiting to have their wands shined by a house-elf who operates a complex contraption of feathers"
- —Wand polishing machine description[src]
This machine was an object with the purpose of cleaning and polishing wizards' wands. In 1926, one was stationed in the Magical Congress of the United States of America and operated by house-elves belonging to the aforementioned organisation.
Behind the scenes
- The machine most likely flourished in the 1920s with the rise of many new technologies.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)