|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Magical games and sports
Wales has its own National Quidditch team, which in 1994 lost to Uganda during the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Other Welsh Quidditch teams include the Caerphilly Catapults and the Holyhead Harpies. The Common Welsh Green is a Dragon breed native to Wales.
"Dangerous" Dai Llewellyn was a famous Welsh wizard who played for the Caerphilly Catapults. His untimely demise by being eaten by a Chimaera while vacationing in Greece prompted a national day of mourning among witches and wizards in Wales.
- The Common Welsh Green is native to Wales.
- The Doxy can be found in Wales.
- The Dugbog can be found in Wales.
- The Gnome can be found in Wales.
- The Graphorn can be found in Wales.
- The Jarvey can be found in Wales.
- The Knarl can be found in Wales.
- The Mackled Malaclaw can be found in Wales.
- The Nogtail can be found in Wales.
- The Red Cap can be found in Wales.
- The Troll can be found in Wales.
- The Unicorn can be found in Wales.
The ashwinder, basilisk, bundimun, chizpurfle, clabbert, fairy, flobberworm, ghoul, hippogriff, jobberknoll, kneazle, mooncalf, plimpy, puffskein, salamander, streeler, werewolf and winged horse are all found worldwide.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First mentioned) (PS1 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: The Creature Vault (mentioned only)