|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
A waitress at an all-night café on Tottenham Court Road in London served two cappuccinos to Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley on the evening of 1 August, 1997. Harry Potter was also with them, but under his Invisibility Cloak. The waitress chewed gum as she worked and shot Ron a nasty look after overhearing him remark that her coffee was "revolting". She was then affronted when two more customers rudely waved her away when she shuffled over to take their order.
This customer was in fact the Death Eater Thorfinn Rowle, and he and Antonin Dolohov had tracked Harry, Ron, and Hermione down using the Taboo curse. A skirmish broke out in the café, and a Stunning Spell Harry was aiming at Dolohov struck the waitress, making her collapse near the door. Afterwards, Hermione wiped her memory of the event, and the Stunning Spell was released once the trio Disapparated.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, the waitress is portrayed by British actress Eva Alexander.
- In the film, Harry Potter does not use his Invisibility Cloak and as such the waitress also serves Harry a cappuccino. When the trio is attacked by Rowle and Dolohov, the waitress is not present and does not notice anything amiss as she is listening to music on a headset in the back room. When she comes out, she is shocked by the devastation, and is told by Hermione to "leave." A Memory Charm is not used on her.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7