At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Voges Quills of Distinction was an American quill and ink shop established in 1671. Their inks were known to be in use at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at which the Royal Cranberry color ink was favoured. Advertising on the back of The Witch's Friend magazine, their newly introduced The Elite Self-Writing Quills were stated as being improved, beautiful lines.
Voges sold their self-writing quills in at least four colors:
Voges were known to have at least 251 colors of ink for sale including:
- Green Serpent (with strong, extra strong, and potent variations)
- Amazonian Gold (made with real gold)
- Royal Cranberry (Ilvermorny's favorite)
- Invisible Inks
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (mentioned in advertisement)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 MinaLima Store - Voges Quills of Distinction Advertisement
- ↑ The advertisements list 248 colors besides the 3 shown on the poster, making a total of 251.