Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes employee
- "There's a customer out here looking for a joke cauldron, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley."
- —Verity talking to Fred and George.[src]
She seems to follow a chain of command; in the 1996 summer holidays, Harry Potter overheard her use the formal title "Mister" to address Fred and George. When Fred and George went into hiding and closed the shop in Diagon Alley, it is also possible she went into hiding if she was not already in hiding.
Verity has long blonde hair and white skin.
Behind the scenes
- Verity is seen very briefly during the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, she is seen moving boxes with joke products upstairs and later she is working on the shop's till dealing with customers. In the film adaptation she has long brown hair instead of short blonde like she does in the books. In the film adaptation she looks very teenager-like.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 she has white hair and white clothes. She is seen on the staircase trapped by Fanged Frisbees, possibly Fanged Flyers.
- Verity is given the love potion by Harry Potter in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7.
- The name Verity could be derived from the French word Verité, which means truth. Both derive from Latin Veritas, also meaning truth.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references