Valeria was born someplace in either Great Britain or Ireland, and when she was eleven years old began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where she was sorted into Gryffindor House. She graduated at the end of her seventh year with good enough grades that she could return as a professor, and eventually rose to the position of Head of Gryffindor House. She died sometime prior to September 1991.
By 1991, several portraits of Valeria hung at the main halls of Hogwarts Castle, such as the Grand Staircase. In Gryffindor Tower, one of her Portraits guarded a secret passage to a disused bathroom. The password for said passage was "Pig Snout".
By the next school year, her place in the Gryffindor Tower had been taken by Oraclitus Spheer. Her portrait was moved to the Hogwarts Library Annexe, hiding a shortcut to a section containing the original hand-written manuscript of Hogwarts, A History, by Chroniculus Punnet. The password was "Bibliophile". 
Behind the scenesEdit
- For reasons currently unknown, Myriadd's portrait was painted depicting her standing by some snowy mountains, with her wearing a dark blue, fur-lined cloak and holding a fairy.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears in portrait(s)) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Evidently, she had been born sometime before her death.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 J. K. Rowling on the subject of portraits: "They are all of dead people", from the Edinburgh Book Festival (transcript available here)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Each portrait on the Gryffindor common room walls depicts one of the former Gryffindor Heads of House, including Minerva McGonagall" as seen from this site.
- ↑ "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland" from the South West News Service on 8 July, 2000 (transcript available here)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS2 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS2 version
- ↑ Valeria on Behind the Name
- ↑ See this definition provided by Google
Armoury · Charms Corridor · Class 34 · Classroom 2E · Classroom 3C · Clock Tower Entrance · Flipendo Challenge · Gunhilda of Gorsemoor Corridor · Hesperius Hall · Jinx Rooms · Library · One-Eyed Witch Passage · Storeroom · Third Floor Corridor · Trophy Room · Turret Stairwell · Vastus Vestibule
Basil Fronsac · Brutus Scrimgeour · Damara Dodderidge · Drunk Monks · Gunhilda of Gorsemoor · Helena Ravenclaw · Merwyn the Malicious · Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington · Shepherdess · Tenem Musacitz · Termeritus Shanks · Valeria Myriadd · Witch in green · Witch in Pompadour hairstyle Wizard in black · Wizard in red ·