Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
First of all, there were 3 users (1 registered and 2 IP's), who were reverting your edits, with calls to provide verification that you never provided. Edit-warring is counterproductive to the wiki, so the page has been locked for the time being to allow for discussion and cooldown.
The subject of the identities of the unnamed Death Eaters has been discussed before, here and here. If you say you have a verifiable source that positively identifies the man in the picture as Rodolphus, please provide a link to it. That would settle the matter to everyone's satisfaction. - Nick O'Demus 22:17, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
Tony Kirwood is only credited as "Death Eater", not Walden Macnair, so unless you've got another official source that says he IS Macnair, stop just making things up. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
I am not making things up about [[Tony Kirwood] It is stated here under death eaters: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by YaxleySnape (talk • contribs).
But who added it to that article? ANYONE could have put that in. Someone could just as easily say he was played by Michael Jackson. Even the reference it's connected to doesn't say "Walden Macnair", it just says "Death Eater". See for yourself  —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).
That could easily not have been credited on that website. But belive me the moderators of the wiki would have removed the whole Tony Kirwood thing on the page if it werent true but it has been there for an odd 3 weeks. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by YaxleySnape (talk • contribs).
- I'm sorry, but other articles on this Wiki cannot, in and of themselves, be used as sources. There are HUNDREDS of edits on this Wiki every day, and keeping track of them all is a tall order. I'll try to remove some of the unsourced credits in the article later. - Nick O'Demus 12:57, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- From what I have researched Tony Kirwood is Walden Macnair, his character decided not to replay him. I honestly think the character does not suit Macnair. But from the websites I read it from, I can't remember them I'll try to find them, He is Macnair.
- I know for a fact Jon Campling will play Travers, and his character will be murdered by voldemort instead of continue to live. And btw.... there is a bushy bearded death eater usually around bellatrix a few times in the battle of hogwarts. We should make a page for him. He is usually full of scars on his face. Heres a picture: —The preceding unsigned comment was added by YaxleySnape (talk • contribs).
- If you can find verifiable references that those actors will be playing those specific characters, rather than just generic Death Eaters, then by all means, cite them, and the articles can then be updated. As for the one pictured, check the existing Unidentified Death Eaters, and if he's not already listed, the go ahead and create an article for him. - Nick O'Demus 13:26, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- He's Not listed and I created it but someone deleted it. -.-
- Oh can you give me a hand, how do you do the picture like.... the picture at the very top as identification?
- I checked the deletion log, and it looks like it was mostly because it wasn't formatted properly. Check the Layout Guide for a tutorial, and take a look at some of the other articles for examples, like Unidentified Male Death Eater (I) and Unidentified Male Death Eater (II). Go ahead and try creating it again using those examples, and I'll take a look when you're done. - Nick O'Demus 13:36, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I'mnot too good at that stuff but it theres anything you wanna edit or change please do it!
- And can you add this pic as the main pic? YaxleySnape 13:53, July 10, 2011 (UTC)YaxleySnapeYaxleySnape 13:53, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Alright, I've cleaned it up a bit. - Nick O'Demus 14:11, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I noticed Thankss
- YaxleySnape 14:13, July 10, 2011 (UTC)YaxleySnapeYaxleySnape 14:13, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think means we're crazy. that means that we are different, actually we all are. So don't put "us" in the category Crazy. OK? --Station7 11:35, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
You don't get what I mean...
I mean... I am crazy... Not saying you are..... My friends do NOT have autism.... But the reason I get along with them is because they are weird, Creepy, crazy and abnormal. :P
You can find the list of Userboxes here. For example, I see on your userpage that you identify yourself as a Slytherin. So, if you wanted the This user supports Slytherin userbox, copy the userbox title plus the brackets around it, like this:
Paste it on your userpage, and this gives you:
|This user supports Slytherin.|
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions. - Nick O'Demus 06:15, September 16, 2011 (UTC)
Hey I tried it and look how it came out :( YaxleySnape 06:43, September 16, 2011 (UTC)