Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Hello. First of all, before making a lot of disambiguation pages, I rather check here first.
Answering your question, I don't think we need to put Pottermore usernames in our Behind the scenes section, as in we already have most of username keywords on here (e.g. Nimbus, Ash, Hawthorn) but only because they are a significant part of something or mentioned before. Some of the keywords aren't as necessary, and adding username keywords to the Behind the scenes to me are just as redundant. About the scales page, having a long list of creatures that have scales is unneeded as well. Perhaps you can do that on the Pottermore Wiki instead. - 22:17, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- No, I only linked you to Wikipedia because it showed an example. 22:30, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- No need to feel sorry, its alright. Read the few starting paragraphs and the bullet points. 22:38, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I see. I don't know exactly how this wiki works out for disambiguations, but it seems it looks like how Wikipedia does it. 22:59, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. : ) Nick O'Demus 19:48, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
I hadn't seen the particular clip before, but I was aware of the specific reference. Anyway, if there's another character that is named Inigo, then there would seem to be a deliberate reference going on. You can add the item back to the page, but make sure to mention that there's another character that is named Inigo. ProfessorTofty (talk) 00:17, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks :D And I recommend the film if you get a chance to watch it! --xensyriaT 11:54, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
Are you still interested in modifying the Wiklink template as you suggested on its talk page? If so, let me know and I can unprotect it for you, or just let me know exactly what needs to be done to modify it, and I can take care of it. ProfessorTofty (talk) 01:23, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, it is done, at least, I think it is. Give it a whirl and let me know if you're able to edit it. ProfessorTofty (talk) 04:29, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
- It doesn't look like it's going to allow me to change it. If you could, just tell me what changes need to be made and I'll make them. ProfessorTofty (talk) 20:37, April 18, 2013 (UTC)