RE:Well, here we are again...
Hello, Jayden! I really hoped it didn't come to that, but you do have a point (well, you always did, unfortunately), and something simply must be done about it — it isn't as if we hadn't warned him, or helped him. I guess I'll go and administer him the permablock.
By the way, thank you for pointing out the out-of-topic blogs, I just got rid of them. --14:37, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
I know. That's why I hoped that he would start to do so because, sometimes, he would come up with proper articles (such as The Hogwarts March, Herbology Book of the Year, or Narrator -- granted, this last one had to undertake serious rewriting and such, but still) and revert vandalism effectively.
Yes, I do like watching Downton Abbey. It's rather interesting and, if you, like me, like early 20th century history, it's a must. Besides, you get to see Maggie Smith's wonderful acting! Anyways, I don't leave in the States, I'm European. --16:55, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Texas? Why? LOL. I'm from Portugal, actually. -- 17:03, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm from Texas. - Nick O'Demus 22:38, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm from Ohio, and BTW, Downton actually is available in the U.S. now, though I believe at the moment (not 100% sure on this) you can only get it on DVD. I know my local library carries it, though until I saw it mentioned here, it wasn't really even on my radar. I may just give it a look, though it could be a while, apparently it's popular beyond all expectations. 184 reservations for the first season and around 20 copies in the system; a similar number for the second season, but only about 15 copies. ProfessorTofty 11:37, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Notability Policy Vote
Hi, Jayden. As someone who has been active in helping keep the wiki in good shape and also having expressed interest in the Notability Policy, I thought you might like to know that I've asked for a vote regarding the matter. If you think the policy is okay to pass as is, then please cast your vote for it, otherwise, I would ask that you would share your thoughts on what still needs to be done to improve it before it's implemented. ProfessorTofty 23:17, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Nick O'Demus 08:53, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
- The happiest (belated) birthday wishes to you, Jayden! -- 11:21, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
Thought you ought to know
Well a wise person told me that I must keep my integrity, so I'm sorry. Im sorry for all this junk I created. So whatever happens, it was for the best. I wanted to let you know because I called you gay- even though I have gay friends it is not suitable to say that, and my mom rasied me better. So I am sorry and I hope your life is full of prosperity. So TTYLXOX
--LovelyChrys (Date)June 07, 2012