Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Congrats -- you have recieved Order of Merlin, First Class. You have also received a prefect badge! P.S. You can now use the staff tag. BoodleKool 12:05, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, but you CAN'T have the OoM (1st class) since you haven't done the required number of edits. I'm not so sure about this one but I think you can't use the staff tag. I'm erasing your OoM from your user page. -- Seth Cooper Owl Post 23:59, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
OoM Award and Project BadgesEdit
As I told you once before, you cannot be awarded the OoM until you have the necessary number of edits. Another thing: Only the leader(s) of the project can award badges to project members (you're not even a member of PWT), and only if they deserve it. Hoping you are well, -- Seth Cooper (Owl Post) 00:20, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
- Please stop reprimanding me immediately. As a matter of fact, I am a member of PWT. The OoM was given to me as an honorary award. And besides, I am a member of Wikia staff.
RussoDogwood 20:57, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter if you are from Wikia staff. You can't be awarded the Order (1st class) just because you're from Wikia staff. The Order (1st class) is awarded to Users who have done 3000 edits on this wiki. Period. Seen as you haven't done the necessary number of edits on the wiki to be awarded the Order of Merlin (1st class), doing so is innapropriate. You say you're a member of PWT? I don't see your name in the "Participants" list... -- Seth Cooper (Owl Post) 21:15, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, I am on the PWT. And my employer has cleared me to be able to receive the award. As you are not Wikia staff, you don't have any authority over me, and if you remove the award from my page again, I may suspend your editing privileges.
184.108.40.206 22:46, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- Assuming that you, 220.127.116.11, are RussoDogwood: you are NOT on the Project Wizard Tales. Your name is not on the participants list, therefore you are not on the Project. Now, you may be from Wikia Staff, but you still have to follow the guidelines and policies of the Harry Potter Wiki when you're in it. You might as well be the Queen of England, you'd still have to follow the regulations. Quoting from the Award regulations of this wiki (which can be seen here and here): An Order of Merlin award is given for having many edits. First class goes to users with 3.000 or more edits [...]. At the moment, you have 93 edits on this wiki (and a total of 93 edits on all the other wikis). As you only have ninety-three edits at the moment, you are not elegible for receiving the award. Come to think of it, it is weird that a member from Wikia Staff only has made 93 edits on all the wikis... Oh well! When you have done 3.000 edits on this wiki, I'll be happy to award you the Order of Merlin, 1st class. Until then you cannot post it on your user page. Sincerely -- Seth Cooper (Owl Post) 00:06, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
Request for deletion Edit
Hello. As you may know, we had a series of standoffs regarding honorary awards and staff tags. This would lend itself to a number of offensive edits, and anyone could easily make it look like me. Various hackings of my account and use of the account, and the IP of the public computer, have led me to ask that my account be deleted and everything be erased.
If possible, please also try to find whoever is responsible for this.