Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Re:About a new catagory
Hello, I'm replying to your message.
I should tell you that while this Wiki strives to be the most complete source of information on the internet on all things Harry Potter, that information must come from official sources. You can read further about what the Wiki's policies are regarding Canon, and what is considered to be Fanon.
However, if you are interested in expanding the Harry Potter universe, there is also a Harry Potter Fanon Wiki where users may freely contribute their own creations.
I hope this helps. - Nick O'Demus 12:14, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Hello, I got your message. The voting policy has 3 main requirements:
- You must be a registered user (you are).
- You must be autoconfirmed, meaning you've been here for at least 3 days (you have).
- You must have 20 article edits, meaning making changes to articles or uploading or categorizing pictures, not counting edits to forums, talk pages, or user pages (you just reached 20).
- So, yes, I believe you are now fully eligible to vote for featured content, like the Selected Pictures, Quote of the Week, or Did You Know. There's also a vote going on right now about updating the Wiki's skin, although Cavalier One set a stricter policy for this, so only users who've been here longer than 30 days, or before Nov. 10th, can vote. However, since you started on Nov. 11th, just 1 day later, you could probably ask him if that's close enough for you to qualify to vote. - Nick O'Demus 18:26, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
Hi. I´m not sure, too. I´d tend to say that, as it was determinated to exclude the Bellatrix relationship from Molly´s article, the same applies to Ginny. I think there is currently a discussion on the Wizengammot which aims to determinate which relationships are notable enough to be included in articles. Hope I could help you.--Rodolphus 11:02, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
Remus Black (Owl Me!) 18:36, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
It's pretty much just like making a new article.
- Go to Special:CreatePage
- For the title, enter Category:category name here. For example, when making a category for Death Eaters (there already is one, I'm just using it as an example), the title would be Category:Death Eaters
- You can actually leave the text section blank, but it's usually better to put a short description in.
- If this is going to be a subcategory of a larger category, add that category at the bottom. For example, Death Eaters is a subcategory of Dark wizards.
I think that's pretty much it. Let me know if you need any more help with it. - Nick O'Demus 11:33, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
RE:Invitation for a discussion
Re: Dark Mark
I wasn't sure if that was just your signature, or an actual response to my question. Either way, hello.126.96.36.199 23:48, March 25, 2010 (UTC)