Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Hello Raamapriya! I have noticed by the message you left Matoro183 that you are wondering about the House points game. Well, Prefects monitor work done by players in the game. They award points whenever they feel an editor has done something that deserves recognition. They also deduct points from users and only for conduct reHarry Potter Wiki:House pointslating to the game (e.g., cheating). So you want to know abouts houses, well, to sign up, choose which Hogwarts House you would like to join, then add your name to the Participant list. Please add a userbox for your in-game House to your userpage to make it easier for Prefects to identify where your points should go. Hope that helped. Cheers and best wishes, Hellabore(Deathly Hallows)
Thank you for voting for me to become an administrator but unfortunately, at the moment, you do not meet voting policy criteria of having edited 20 times on pages. Some ways you can quickly make edits are:
- Join Project Fred Weasley.
- If you have joined Gryffindor House, join the Gryffindor Quidditch Team at the Quidditch Pitch
- Join My Charms Class - We at the moment are expanding Filius Flitwick at the draft.
- Create pages: Here are some pages you can create: 1690s, 1600s, 1320s and 1330s
If you wish to learn how to make your own sig and other cool stuff got to My Muggle Studdies Class
Your wand is 13 1/4 inches, Macassar Ebony, Essence of Phoenix feather.
Power overview: Ebony is unquestionably accepted as the most powerful wood when it comes to magic. The user of this wand will have limitless power as well as unprecedented protectional qualities.
To make badges, simply complete this template:
I'll explain better:
- id = is the image you would like the badge to have.
- id-c = is the colour the badge has behind the picture.
- info = is the text you would like the award to have.
- info-c = is the colour the badge will have behind the text.
- info-fc = is the colour you would like the text to have.
- border-c = is the colour you would like the borders of the badge to have.
(for information on how colours' names and hex codes, please see Web colours)
So, if you filled the template like this...
|id = [[File:Photo 49.jpg|70px]]
|id-c = Black
|info = This user supports Bellatrix Lestrange
|info-c = black
|info-fc = lime
|border-c = black
...you would end up with something like this:
|This user supports Bellatrix Lestrange|