Emma Watson picture
- Most likely because you changed it without first seeking consensus as to whether the other users of this wiki think the change to be a good one. Hence Minor Stoop (correctly) changed it back to what it was; we don't do things that way here. We also don't leave messages on talk pages without signing them properly. — RobertATfm (talk) 11:06, July 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Jeez, thanks. I'd appreciate not to have my talk page for answers to other people. MinorStoop 12:49, July 10, 2014 (UTC)
- But other than that thanks for the help since I had to wait for someone else to do those edits, speaking of which he has the pages he vandalized on his watchlist just so you know. -Adv193 (talk) 06:43, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
Your signature is massive. It is disruptive in that the line breaks it causes in threaded conversation make it very hard to read. Please consider adjusting it to a normal font size. John Reaves (talk) 22:02, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
Undoing an edit
dear minor stoop.
- I have checked the article's edit history (not helped by the fact that, in addition to not signing your post, you also didn't link to the article), and see nothing wrong with the edit in question (in fact, it was very necessary, correcting either vandalism or the visual editor fouling up as usual); why should it be reverted? — RobertATfm (talk) 19:09, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Say, Robert, who are you addressing; Shopa-whatever or me? This is, btw, one of the reasons why I do dislike people using _my_ talk page to discuss _their_ latest thread.
- If it's alphabet soup, you should ask him/her and I doubt s/he will answer, given her/his contributions I could see. If it's me, I found the previous edit borderline vandalism, have no idea how willful. MinorStoop 19:33, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
hi, minor stoop,