Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Johnpaul Castrianni article
If you could provide a link to a verifiable source or reference we could use, that would help your case. - Nick O'Demus 05:50, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Does the Department of Nomenclature have a website where they list these things? A link to that would be sufficient. Otherwise, you could upload a scan here which could be used as a reference image. It would still be against policy to remove the comments, but they could be hidden from view. - Nick O'Demus 06:33, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
thank you, even hiding them is acceptable to me. I will have to scan my documents as I believe the department of nomenclature with being a british division does not display private information. I will scan my information now
- Alright, the reference has been added to the article, and the comments on the talk page have been hidden. - Nick O'Demus 06:55, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- If I might interject, this seems useful to consider.. my post on the talk page. A certificate proves nothing. It is an online title from the "Department of Nomenclature" title mill. I think we have to begin to question whether John Paul was even in the harry potter movie.. he is surely not credited, and using a fake title then defending it by attempting to tilence me seems like the attempt of a desperate liar as his house of cards falls down. Notice all references to him being in the films are ones he can edit, or interviews which are given as a result of this edit. Perhaps if I am to write a letter to the Studio and ask for a reference for Mr JP? Atredies 08:30, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
Could you please tell us which scenes you were involved with in Harry Potter, so we may validate your claims and put a stop to all this nonsense. Jayden Matthews 14:04, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
I'm terribly sorry about this whole ordeal. While I do aknowledge the situation is getting a bit out of hand, I advise you, as I did before, to upload a picture of you in costume on the Harry Potter set, or over at Universal. It would finish this pointless and rather upsetting argument once and for all, and would clear your reputation. Assuming good faith on your behalf and that you are telling the truth, I do not believe we should delete the article as, by definition, you should be entitled to one as you took part in the making of the films. Please, do follow my advice. Hoping this finds you well. --23:51, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
RE:thank you seth
It doesn't sound pathetic. It's your credibility and reputation, we're talking about here. Please, it would be better for all of us if you uploaded at least an image confirming your participation in the films/theme park: your reputation would be cleared, and the wiki's community would be sure they're hosting accurate information. If you are, indeed, telling the truth, by failing to present evidence it will make seem like you are lying. Think it through. I want to sort out this mess as much as you do. --00:14, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
this should show you the image. after that i ask that my name, or uses of my name or images please not be used on here. it will only lead to a few individuals trying to prove me wrong and I am sorry i cant handle that. so please jjust view the image so you know i have been honest and i ask for nothing more with this site. regards jp
Lord.j.castrianni 00:21, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm having trouble finding this image. Please re-upload it. Jayden Matthews 13:29, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
- It was deleted in Cav's last purge of unused files. I've restored it. - Nick O'Demus 13:41, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
- I would just like to add I don't think anyone disputes that he might work at the Harry Potter theme park, he also worked at Walt Disney World.. That he works at the Harry Potter Attraction at Universal doesnt prove he was any more involved with the actual film franchise than working at Disney World would prove he was in Mary Poppins. Essentially I am saying that the theme park role does not prove (or add creedance to) his acting credits. Atredies 00:14, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
atredies has a very valid point and one I completly agree with. Working at said park does not show any proof of me being in the movies. I will not challenge that statement. All I can tell you, is for scenes which naturally will still draw some critique from atredies who I believe I worked at Walt Disney world with in the UK pavillion three years ago. (infact I was on set from january 12th-march 14th on intermittent days as scenes required almost 1 week before i left Britain to work at walt disney world (first scene in half blood prince First death eater to leave ollivanders with fenrir, and also on the 'millenium bridge' along with about 15 other extras (one who is actually Neville longbottoms grandmother in part 2 and then a tiny snippet on the daily prophet in gryffindor tower. later i can be seen as a death eater exiting the wardrobe along with bellatrix I am masked and do not claim to be seen facially. deathly hallows again I am a masked death eater along with several others as an extra (i didnt ask for this profile on here which is why i dont feel extra roles should be shown on here hence my request for deletion and for the comments made by a user.
I doubt this will cause any desire for atredies to stop his investigation on here but they are my scenes and I will answer no more questions on this. I can only thank people on here for their support and for atredies in being a worthy opponent and hope that whatever i have done in the three years since we last met that i may have to offend or upset you , then you can accept my apology. I apologies for giving anyone reason to doubt or question my claims of on scene or off screen credentials. I hope most can let this issue drop and if they do wish to see any validating proof or other questions they may have may only email me directly and I will be happy to answer.
once again thank you for this debate and I can only hope some of your questions have been asnwered I am sure some wont be satisfied but I shall make no further attempt to defend myself from anyones opinions.
warm regards and farewell. (ps if anyone can advise on how I delete my user account from wikia would appreciate that) Lord.j.castrianni 19:19, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for providing this information, Johnpaul. I'm sure we will now be able to validate your claim. Whether or not the article about you is deleted is another matter, and will likely be the subject of further debate. Unfortunately it is not possible to delete wiki accounts, but you can request an administrator to ban you if you wish, so that your account can no longer be used. Just out of curiosity may I ask how you and Atredies know each other? Jayden Matthews 19:30, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you Jayden I am grateful that i can come on here without being upset and all the other silliness thats been happening. I have overreacted at times i completly agree but i felt pushed and feel it was not in the best interest to keep being that way. I would only imagine i know atredies when i worked at epcot in 2008 but i dont know them because they wont say which is perfectly acceptable they are more than welcome to remain anonymous I hold no issues with them anymore and hope they can do the same in time. all i know is they live in liverpool Great Britain. close to where i once lived before moving to the United states where i have lived with my boyfriend of 3 years (well been together 3 years but lived together for 2 years). anyway distracting the from the point but I hope you jayden can accept my apologies for giving any reason to dount me or for not defending myself correctly. and my apologies to everyone else. Anyway I have spoken directly with Wikia support about removing myself and the user created pages about myself and hope one day in the future I can return here free to contribute to this amazing site. Lord.j.castrianni 19:41, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Sorry to keep bothering you, but can I ask what scenes you were involved with in DH: Part 1? Jayden Matthews 20:02, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
yes of course I was one of the death eaters over little whinging it was mostly green screen set, and I was involved in the scenes which didnt make it into the movie or deleted scenes but i believe you can see them in stills and in the original trailer where we death eaters are standing outside grimauld place. part of the reason i didnt resume a bigger role was due to ministry scenes that involved yaxley where the last of all the filming to be done with the exception of touch up scenes and the 9 and 3/4 scene re dos. and because i left britain to live and work in the US even with my boyfriend telling me to go back and film I just remained as a happily paid extra in the movies. Lord.j.castrianni 20:17, May 14, 2011 (UTC)