Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Hi Kicasso! Could you join User:Madam Hooch/Muggle Studies to learn about editing and making your own signature! Just wondering... What is your favourite charater? My favourite is Luna Lovegood and Fred and George Weasley. Cheers and best wishes, Madam Hooch(Which Broomstick)
Please do not post irrelevant forum topics. We are not a general purpose HP forum. Forums should be restricted to topics that concern the wiki and its workings. Any future posts of this nature will be deleted, and any further attempts to post such forum topics may led to a ban. Thank you for your cooperation. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 13:58, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
Okay, I understand. I want to apologize for my irregular action. I'm new and I'm not really used to this site. I'm really sorry. I also have a question, when will my blockage expire? Thanks. --Kicasso
- Oh. But whenever I edit an article, the blockage appear and it goes back to the main page. why is it like that? --Kicasso
- I found out you have been blocked for uploading duplicate images after warning. It expires on 14:03, 20 June 2009. Cheers! -- Hellabore(Deathly Hallows)
- Thanks. So it really expires on June? That's a long time. Does it mean that I can't edit until the blockage expires? -- Kicasso
- So, I can't even edit my page? Can I have permission to edit it? --Kicasso
Would you like help with editing on this wiki?
Some ways you can quickly make edits are:
- Join Project Fred Weasley.
- If you have joined Gryffindor House, join the Gryffindor Quidditch Team at the Quidditch Pitch
- Join My Charms Class - We at the moment are expanding Filius Flitwick at the draft.
- Create pages: Here are some pages you can create: 1690s, 1600s, 1320s and 1330s
If you wish to learn how to make your own sig and other cool stuff got to My Muggle Studdies Class
Hi Kicasso! Could you please remove the Featured Article image at the top of the page? That is reserved for articles voted for Featured Article. Thanks, cheers, and best wishes!--Timbira(Luna Lovegood) 02:41, 22 May 2009 (UTC)