Send Me An Owl
Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
- You have to wait for Madam Hooch to make you a badger. Please add your name to the regular contributers list.--Matoro183 (Talk) 22:46, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
To make badges, simply complete this template:
I'll explain better:
- id = is the image you would like the badge to have.
- id-c = is the colour the badge has behind the picture.
- info = is the text you would like the award to have.
- info-c = is the colour the badge will have behind the text.
- info-fc = is the colour you would like the text to have.
- border-c = is the colour you would like the borders of the badge to have.
(for information on how colours' names and hex codes, please see Web colours)
So, if you filled the template like this...
|id = [[File:Photo 49.jpg|70px]]
|id-c = Black
|info = Seth Cooper is awarded this badge for expanding the ''[[Bellatrix Lestrange]]'' article.
|info-c = black
|info-fc = lime
|border-c = black
...you would end up with something like this:
|Seth Cooper is awarded this badge for expanding the Bellatrix Lestrange article.|
- Please do not edit my talk page archive. Leave your comments on my current talk page. Anyway, just check Category:Userboxes. Click on the userbox you like and on the userbox page you will see the code. Just copy it. -- Seth Cooper (Owl Post) 20:07, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- On talk pages please sign your edits with ~~~~. I'm not sure what you mean by "what code do you copy". I think you want the userboxes page. Editing your user page is just like editing any other page on the wiki. So you can add any templates, etc. used throughout the wiki, just click "Edit" to view the source of those pages and copy and paste onto your userpage. -- DarkJedi613 (Talk) 21:58, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Fanonfanon to pages, you will be blocked from editing the Harry Potter Wiki. Your contributions may be more welcome at the Harry Potter Fanon Wiki or at the Dumbledore's Army Roleplay Wiki.
I am refering to the article, "Andysnake" -- Hellabore
House Points Game
Regrettably, your name has been removed from the current list of participants in the House Points Game due to a prolonged period of inactivity. However, you are invited to reapply your name to the Participants list at any time. Thank you. - Nick O'Demus 05:05, November 13, 2009 (UTC)