Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Hello Iluvgracie129, Nice to meet you here. I read your recent post about userboxes in your front page, i think i can help to make new ones, just inform me what kind of userbox do you want?... --You-Know-Who 19:49, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
Usually, we generally keep up to date with welcoming new users - with the holiday season upon us, I believe that those who do the majority of the work are finding their online time limited, much as I have. Welcoming users is not restricted to admins, so please feel free to add the templates to user talk pages as you see fit. Many thanks in advance for the assistance. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 23:30, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
Hi, Iluvgracie129. It has been determined that you are a trusted member of this community and that we benefit from your contributions. Upon request or through my own discretion, I have granted you rollback privileges. This tool can be used to quickly revert vandalism and maintain the quality of this wiki. Please remember to use this tool with discretion and never in a content dispute. You should now see a "rollback" link when viewing a user's contributions. Thanks, and happy editing. John Reaves (talk) 10:30, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
Order of Merlin
Hi, Ilovegracie129! The Order of Merlin on this site is an award that's given out to users who have high edit counts. There's three classes based on the number of edits the user has currently made: first (3000+), second (2000+), and third (1000+). You're already eligible for a third class award, and, if you'd like to move up to a higher level, all you have to do is keep on making edits to the Harry Potter Wiki. :) ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 16:11, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Yes, if you know another user with over 1000 edits, you can go ahead and give them an Order of Merlin. The only other requirement is that they must currently be active on the site. Check out Harry Potter Wiki:Awards for more information. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 16:26, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
|Order of Merlin (Third Class)|
|The Order of Merlin is awarded to you by Starstuff for having over one-thousand edits on the Harry Potter Wiki.|
- Thank you for awarding me the Order of Merlin (3rd Class), i didn't know that it also can be done by regular member like me, i thought it was the administrators had the power to do that. ;) --Enrico Dc 17:31, 15 January 2009 (UTC)--Enrico Dc 17:30, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry too for my signature, like you i'm still working for it. Thanks again.. --Enrico Dc 17:38, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
To customize your signature, go to your preferences page (Special:Preferences), then add HMTL or wikicode to the signature field to create the look you want. Sometimes it can be hard fitting all the code for a complex signature design inside the small signature box on the preferences page. To avoid this problem, create a template page called User:Iluvgracie129/sig with your signature design code on it, then link to it in the signature field on the preferences page using the code "~Iluvgracie129 (Talk)." This will replicate your signature every time you sign your username without needing to have your signature design code contained within the signature field on your preferences page. See Help:Signature for information.
- I forgot that you need to check the box below your username marked "raw signature" to enable custom code. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 17:39, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think all the text on talk pages after your signature was appearing grey because your left a font tag unclosed (specifically, the first one, after the "I"). I took the liberty of closing the tag for you, although I wouldn't normally edit someone else's signature code. I hope this works. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 18:00, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for voting for Ernie Macmillan!
|This user voted for Ernie Macmillan to become a Featured article.|
pls vote for the HarryPotter :Quidditch World Cup as Featured Article
Coolavatar 14:23, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Hi Iluvgracie129. I've noticed that you consider yourself a Gryffindor user and I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in the new House Points Game. Gryffindor users would be "competing" against users from other houses, receiving points for good editing work. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you are interested, you can add your name to the list of participants under Gryffindor. Cheers. -- Hellabore
- Also, if you would like to join the Gryffindor House, you can now join our Quidditch team here: Quidditch Pitch. Thanks, and I hope you can join me on the team! --Margiechocoholic 07:45, 25 April 2009 (UTC)