Hello! Welcome to my talk page. Please leave all messages at the bottom, make sure your comments comply with the Talk page and User policies, and sign your username with four tildes (~~~~).
21:13, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Oh! I'm so sorry for bothering you then! I'm really sorry I didn't see that. :(
Oh! I'm really sorry, I didn't see that. I'm really sorry I bothered you, then. :( It's just because I'm an admin on another wiki and I have that. Again, I'm really sorry. Ginny2 (talk) 20:07, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
Oh, yes. Erm… J2yfeather is my other account. I didn't realize I was still signed in when I wrote a reply so I deleted it when I noticed. Sorry for the confusion!
Re:Re: fl. next to a date
- thank you so much for the help! i'd never seen that abbreviation before and it was driving me crazy not knowing! Oftheocean (talk) 13:44, December 16, 2014 (UTC)
Not really, I just reverted your edit using your talk page history. ;) -- 18:17, December 16, 2014 (UTC)
Yes, Please Help
Can you please help? I don't know what to do.
RE:Merry Christmas! Feliz Natal!
Thank you! Fröhliche Weihnachten! --12:33, December 24, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Infobox on your userpage
Thank you with the infobox!
Thanks so much! I got my infobox figured out now, so thank you!
RE:Two articles - one theme?
They are almost the same, but there's a nuance: Pure-Blood Directory was the book possibly by Cantankerous Nott, in which he listed the extant truly pure-blood families in Britain; Sacred Twenty-Eight is an umbrella term for the families themselves. Pretty much like there's Hogwarts: A History, and there's Hogwarts Castle itself. -- 01:11, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
Happy (belated) birthday!
I hope you had a great one! Cheers. --15:34, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
Belated birthday wishes, Harry granger!
Kind regards, User
You have already thanked me :)
I'm a little corrected signature.
Kind regards, User
P.S. I simply rename the account and delete it :)
P.S. 2 I know
The first of April, when all deleted - send an inquiry
Many thanks for the compliments, Harry granger! It's sure been a while! Sadly, I've flown away from all my Pottermore accounts but the Ravenclaw one (how witty of me!) and although I check this wiki daily, I only edit infrequently. It's been three years, though, so that isn't too bad, I suppose 8-) --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 15:56, April 26, 2015 (UTC)
- I saw no use in having 4 Pottermore accounts, so I've narrowed it down to the one to make it easier. What I meant by "it's been three years" is that I joined this wiki in February 2012 and it now is April 2015 ... I've been here awhile, made a lot of cool friends, and made some memories, too. I may not edit as much, but I won't forget either :) --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 16:24, April 26, 2015 (UTC)
RE: Hi, Nick!
Thank you for the condolence card. - Nick O'Demus 22:19, April 27, 2015 (UTC)
Howdy, stranger! It sure has been a while - I've pretty much resigned myself to watching the wiki but not really editing all too much. I won't really be on here unless it's reverting vandalism or answering messages. Thanks for the compliment on the new avatar, though; I felt like being patriotic on my country's 148th birthday. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 18:05, July 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, where I live it is a joke to call someone "stranger" when you haven't talked to them for a short time :p How have you been the past couple months? It's been since April, and nothing's been new with me :-) --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 18:40, July 1, 2015 (UTC)
- I've only just seen his messages for you on the Harry Potter Dictionary Wiki, but haven't found anything on the Potter Dictionary. Truth be told, I've never been fond of that user, and don't think it's worth your time to think about or respond to him. It's important to do what needs to be done, even if it is difficult, and for you so many wikis was a lot, so you had to pick which ones to keep with. I am sorry he wasn't being nice about it, though. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 18:51, July 1, 2015 (UTC)
Oh, my bad! I just thought that admins would not see it if I didn't keep it updated. I am still sort of new here and I don't know all the conventions, my apologies! It was necesarry to update it yesterday though, as the edit count was incorrect - appreciate your heads up though!
Thanks a lot -19:05, November 4, 2015 (UTC)
re: Editing protected pages
Because I'm a Content Moderator, which allows me to delete/undelete and protect pages on this wiki, as well as edit them. I'm not a Wikia Helper (that is focused on international, non-English speaking users), nor a Wikia Staff member (why would I want to work for Wikia when they do things I don't particularly like?).
If I really worked for Wikia or was a Helper, then my signature would include the Wikia logo, which it doesn't. Additionally, if I was either of those positions, then I would not even have the time to edit specific wiki's and would not even be allowed to deal with edit wars unless I had local user rights. --Sajuuk 15:39, May 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, the missing masthead tag is a known bug that will probably be fixed at some point. --Sajuuk 16:13, May 1, 2016 (UTC)
Hi there - I undid your edits to HPV as there is already a separate template MPF for Harry Potter: Magical Places from the Films: Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, and Beyond. We are still working on these, but for the current list see User:Ironyak1/Link Template List. We are also looking for feedback in the forums so if you could let us know your thoughts, it is appreciated. Cheers --Ironyak1 (talk) 12:55, May 16, 2016 (UTC)
- I hope my explanation in the forums of our approach to this made sense. There's no perfect system, but I think this naming convention is pretty intuitive and will become easier with use. Thanks for the feedback and the redirect fix in MPF as well! Cheers --Ironyak1 (talk) 14:34, May 16, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Question to your Link Template List
Good catch - looks like these options got dropped from the template at some point, so I've added them back in and made sure the documentation is working correctly (it actually calls the template to generate the output so if it looks odd, then the template probably needs some attention). Let me know if you run across anything else. --Ironyak1 (talk) 20:06, May 16, 2016 (UTC)