Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
RE:Wizarding World of Harry PotterEdit
Hi! There isn't much to know. A quick read of the more relevant policies does the trick. Don't worry; there's always someone available to correct a mistake or guide you when you're in doubt.
As for the duplicate entries, I've just fixed some of them (the ones referring to the three attractions) and got rid of one (Hagrid's hut) that doesn't actually warrant an article. Feel free to help out!
Also, did you happen to take pictures or film of any article-worthy detail/merchandise/whatever? ;D
Once again, welcome! -- 00:41, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I didn't take any pictures myself, but I participate on numerous forums with other users who have posted pictures. I can use those with their permission if that's okay. Also I think it would also make more sense if the Ollivander's Interactive Experience and Ollivander's Wand Shop (The Wizarding World of Harry Potter) were merged as they are the same as well. And there is no article for the owl post shop which is were people exit into after experience the ollivander show
Sorry keep forgetting to add my sig BFG86 00:46, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Can I ask you where do you get your photos from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? -- 16:57, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Since Tuesday Universal has been letting the general public in to the world for a couple hours in the morning. Myself and other members of a forum have been going, taking pictures and sharing them. -- BFG86 17:04, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I know that. But what forum, exactly? -- 23:36, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
- It's called Orlando United . -- BFG86 23:53, June 6, 2010 (UTC)