|thumb|500px| A fairy tale for grownups!Welcome to my talk page. Please leave me messages here.
- No "ping-pong" conversations.
- If I post on your talk page, post the response there.
- If you post on my talk page I will respond to it here.
Hello, Aglaia, and welcome to the Harry Potter Wiki (HPW). Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay.
I hope you enjoy editing here! By the way, please be sure to sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to produce your name and the current date. If you are currently contributing anonymously, consider creating an account, also be sure to verify an e-mail address at your preferences if you do. If you have any questions, see the help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
—Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 22:31, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
Thanks! --Aglaia 13:16, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
Please end the superscript tag on your signature. Right now you have an opening <sup> but no closing </sup> afterwards causing the rest of the text after your signature to be superscript unless manually closed. Thanks a lot. -- DarkJedi613 (Talk) 17:40, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
Will do! --[[User:Aglaia|Aglaia <sup> [[User talk:Algaia|Owls]] </sup>]] 17:47, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
Erm...I did that and it does not appear to be working.... I'm using [[User:Aglaia|Aglaia]] <sup>[[User talk|Algaia|Owls!]]</sup> and saving it into my preferences. I've also checked the Raw signature box below it. Help!!!!!!!!! Aglaia
- Are those nowiki tags in your preferences as well? If so, they shouldn't be. It should be as follows: [[User:Aglaia|Aglaia]] <sup>[[User talk|Owls!]]</sup>. Also, you should have raw signature checked, so that's good. -- DarkJedi613 (Talk) 20:53, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
Thanks! It worked! I have no idea what I was doing wrong...I didn't have nowiki or anything. anyway...thanks... --Aglaia Owls! 13:41, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- Awesome! It was probably a character getting copied weird or something. Glad it works though. :) -- DarkJedi613 (Talk) 22:43, 1 November 2007 (UTC)