Before editing, be sure to read the wiki's policies. Please sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. Be sure to verify your e-mail address in your preferences. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I really think that I am right.
In HPHBP, Bella interrogates Snape because she does not trust him. She asks him where he was when the Dark Lord fell and he responds AT HOGWARTS WHERE VOLDEMORT ORDERED HIM TO BE, SPYING ON ALBUS DUMBLEDORE. She then asks him what has he been doing all these years that he has "lived in Dumbledore's Pocket. He says that THE DARK LORD IS PLEASED THAT HE DID NOT DESERT HIS POST.
I keep on changing the DADA page, and a user by the name of Rodolphus changes my revisions. I have made hundreds of correct posts and I really do not believe I am mistaken. But if I am, by all means, I will not put it on the DADA page.
(Adumb1881 20:48, 7 July 2009 (UTC))
- In your edit, you stated the following:
- "Since Voldemort originally wanted Snape to teach this subject, and had put a curse on this position at Hogwarts, it can be inferred that Voldemort wanted to have Snape dead."
- First of all, at the time Voldemort cursed the DADA position, it's extremely unlikely he had ever even heard of Snape. Voldemort applied for the job before he started the First Wizarding War, when he was still building his power in secret. By the time Snape was attending Hogwarts, the Death Eaters were wll known enough for Lily to have heard of them. Voldemort only cursed the job after Dumbledore turned him down, most likely as an act of spite.
- Second, it's never stated that Voldemort wanted Snape to have the DADA job specifically, just that he wanted a spy at Hogwarts. Why would he send a spy into a position he knew was compromised? Snape was the one who wanted the DADA job, as he'd always been enamoured by the Dark Arts. JKR herself also said in an interview that the reason Dumbledore never let him have it until the end was that he feared it would bring out Snape's worst side.
- To Voldemort, Snape, and all of his followers, were dispensible. He was perfectly willing to throw their lives away if it advanced his own ambitions. That's why he killed Snape to gain mastery of the Elder Wand (or so he thought). But there's nothing that says he deliberately wanted him dead at any other point.
- Nick O'Demus 21:06, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
I've awarded you 10 points for relationships you have added to Alastor Moody --Profiteor 13:43, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
Little help with your user page
Is it good if I edit your user page. There are a few mistakes.--Station7 14:27, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
Order of Merlin
|Order of Merlin (Third Class)|
|The Order of Merlin is awarded to you by Nick O'Demus for having over one-thousand edits on the Harry Potter Wiki.|
Spam188.8.131.52 19:55, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Hello I am conidering making a account but can I ask have you expirienced any spam