Hi, welcome to Harry Potter Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Cedric Diggory page.
Please sign in and create a user name. It's an easy way to keep track of your contributions and helps you communicate with the rest of the community.
fanon to pages, you will be blocked from editing the Harry Potter Wiki. Your contributions may be more welcome at the Harry Potter Fanon Wiki or at the Dumbledore's Army Roleplay Wiki.
- I'm sorry, when reverting your last edit I used the edit summary "vandalism", even though your edits were in good faith. Ignore please :) Ajraddatz Talk 04:03, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
The problems with your edits on the Sirius Black article weren't so much the changes within the sections, but you changed the heading "early life" to "before the series", and took our other section headings entirely, we write the articles at this Wiki from the perspective that the events actually took place, not like we are talking about a series. --BachLynn(Accio!) 22:58, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Read the Policies. In-universe perspective is used instead of out-of-universe. Past tense is used instead of present tense. All articles must be written from a Neutral POV.
- In almost every instance, James Potter is shown to be leading the Marauders, when is Lupin ever shown as such? Yes he was a Prefect, but he still didn't stop James and Sirius, even when they did things he disagreed with or disapproved of (read OOTP). You also changed the dates on Lupin's birthyear and years at Hogwarts, misdirecting the links in the process. The current ones are correct. James and Lily never distrusted Sirius after the war, only Lupin had suspicions. They had wanted Sirius to be their Secret-Keeper, but it Sirius' idea to use Pettigrew instead (read POA).
- 126.96.36.199 03:28, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
- The dates on Lupin's birth years were correct. The Snape's worst memory incident is said to have taken place "over 20 years ago" whe Harry sees it in 1996, and the marauders are in their 5th year at that point, so at the very earliest it was 1975. Tat, and the fact that J.K. said Snape was "35 or 36" before OOTP was published but AFTER GOF, allows us to assume his birthdate was 1959. This should be changed for Lily, Black, James, and Wormtail as well.
The next time you vandalise a page, you will be blocked from editing the Harry Potter Wiki.
In our policies we take JK Rowling's word as the highest source of canon, therefore regardless of whether or not you personally agree with what JK Rowling, the author of the books, has to say on issues regarding HER characters, if she said in an interview that Ginny did not owe Harry a life debt, then this wiki considers that to be canon.--BachLynn(Accio!) 20:17, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't say you couldn't speculate at all, I just said that it belonged in BTS, so why do you keep adding it back in the main article, when all you have to do is put in BTS and chances are it'll be kept there, and as far as there being speculation in other articles, well if you see something that is clearly speculation and not supported by canon, then by all means move it to the BTS section, the articles aren't perfect and plenty of them need work. And we use British spelling here, so it's Defence not Defense.--BachLynn(Send an Owl!) 01:31, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
This is your last warning, I have told you where you can put legitimate reasonable speculations, in the BTS section (Behind the Scenes), yet you keep putting speculations in the main part of the articles.--BachLynn(Send an Owl!) 00:14, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.|