By the way, please be sure to sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to automatically produce your name and the current date. By the way, I hope you'll register an account with us - it's fast, free, easy, and will block the ads on article pages. Before attempting any major article rewrites please read the layout guide. If you have any questions, check out the policy and help pages (see here for editing help), add a question to the Community portal, view the forum or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
Your change was determined to be unhelpful and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any tests you want to do. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Thanks. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 03:57, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Duel Article EditHarry Potter Wiki. ProfessorTofty 23:11, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Your comment on my talk page
Most of the time when I undo an edit I give an explanation. I usually only skip giving an explanation when I feel it is evident why I undid the edit. As you mentioned my last five edits I will explain them, actually I'll explain the seven I made this evening.
- Death (The Tale of the Three Brothers)
- As I said in the explanation, I undid the edit as the editor didn't give a source and nothing I know of in the HP universe says that.
- Andros the Invincible
- I undid the edit as it was out of universe.
- Bellatrix Lestrange
- This one I probably should have explained, "defeated" sounds better and more professional than "killed" in my opinion.
- They broke the link completely.
- The Monster Book of Monsters
- As I said in the summary, I undid the edit as content was removed without explanation. The content is valid AFAIK so I restored it.
- They added a bunch of traits with no source for any of them. AFAIK nowhere in canon are all of those traits mentioned.
- Petunia Dursley
- Very poorly written and unsourced. Nowhere in canon is Snape mentioned doing any of that AFAIK. Even if it was better written and canon it doesn't belong in Petunia's article as it isn't about her.
If you feel I undid a valid edit feel free to restore it and as long as you give an explanation as to how the edit is valid I won't undo it again. When I make any edit to the wiki I do it with the best interests of the wiki in mind, I NEVER undo an edit out of spite or because I dislike the editor.
Please always sign talk page entries using 4 tildes (~) and headings are supposed to short and simple, not the first few lines of the body of the post. -Shorty1982 23:51, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.|