Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Colours and their occurrences in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- hair of Minerva McGonagall, in a tight bun, on Nov. 1, 1991, after she transformed out of her Animangus form, in front of 4 Privet Drive (Dursleys') (first mention)
- "light, bright and sparkling" eyes of Albus Dumbledore (first mention)
- emerald-green: cloak worn by unidentified wizard on Nov. 1, 1991; wizard was older in appearance than Vernon Dursley
- emerald: cloak worn by Minerva McGonagall on Nov. 1, 1991, after she transformed out of her Animangus form, in front of 4 Privet Drive (Dursleys') (first mention)
- "dull" Tuesday of Nov. 1, 1991
- silver: hair and beard of Albus Dumbledore (first mention)
- silver: Put-Outer
- cloak worn by a tiny old man whom Vernon Dursley almost knocked to the ground outside Grunnings
- purple: cloak "which swept the ground", worn by Albus Dumbledore on Nov. 1 when he arrived at 4 Privet Drive (first appearance)
- blonde: Petunia Dursley's hair (first mention)
- golden: pocket watch Albus Dumbledore carried in his pocket