Today, Scholastic revealed brand new images from the upcoming illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book that will be released in October of 2015. J.K.Rowling approved of the images herself!
The drawings are by illustrator, Jim Kay. Illustrated versions of the books will be released slowly, one per year.
Enjoy these newly released images!
Read more >
Source: Wall Street Journal
Fred and George Weasley have a special holiday message for you...ENJOY! Check out more Y.A. inspired holiday cards here...Read more >
Thank you to everyone who submitted a menu! Please head over to Recipes Wikia to check out winning menu items!
Our favorite wizard's birthday is approaching so we need YOUR help to plan the ultimate birthday bash for him! Pick up a fresh batch of Madam Rosmerta's Butterbeer, some exploding bonbons, and a smushed cake from Hagrid so we can wish Harry a "Happee 34th Birthdae".
His birthday is on July 31, so let's get planning!
Here’s how it works:
1. You must be logged into your Wikia account. Don’t have an account? No problem! Create an account here!
2. Create an original menu with one dish in each of the following categories:
- Main Dishes from Hogwarts
- Favorite Jokeshop Treats (Zonkos, Honeydukes)
- Magical Delights (Potions or Magical Foo…
Read more >