Not a super-fan, but definitely a fan of HP.
Favorite characters include the Weasley twins and Luna Lovegood.
In the HP world, I'd probably be a Ravenclaw alumna studying wandlore. I hope I would have an OWL/NEWT in Charms, Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Care of Magical Creatures. Since I like animals, I probably wouldn't do so well in Transfiguration (what happens to the rat after it's been turned into a teacup? what if the teacup breaks??), lol...
My latest diversion is what would happen if a ghost encountered an inferi made of his/her former body. Would one have any power over the other?
- I made a table of astronomical names that appear in the House of Black (extended and otherwise).
- I added a bullet to the "Behind the Scenes" of the Horcrux page outlining the "math" of horcruxes if the spell to create one divides the soul in two roughly equal halves.
- I added one of my favorite quotes to the Wizardkind page.
- I added a bullet to the "Behind the Scenes" part of the Order of the Phoenix page showing the mortality/crippling casualty rate during the 1st and 2nd Wizarding wars (are you noticing a math trend?)
- I added a bullet to the "Behind the Scenes" part of the Dementor page noting the similarities between Lord Voldemort and a Dementor and the Dementor's Kiss and the horcrux creation spell.
- I've been adding folklore and other information to various plant and substance entries, including Foxglove, Belladonna, Aconite, Antimony, Fluxweed, Asphodel, Lovage, Sneezewort, Angel's trumpet, Dittany, Baneberry, Dandelion root, Saltpetre, Arnica, Star grass, Starthistle, Goosegrass, Knotgrass, Valerian, Snakeweed, Silverweed, Death-Cap, Nettle, and Scurvy Grass.
- I noted the association between the function of the Deluminator and the epigraph on Kendra and Ariana Dumbledore's gravestone.
- I added the Biblical parallel to the epitaph on James and Lily Potter's grave and J.K. Rowling's related statement on the epitaph, the series, and Christianity.