If we move to a spoiler-warning model where there is a general spoiler warning on the front page, and only use spoiler warning tags for certainly critical spoilers, I believe the spoiler warnings should be reserved to only warn of the following events:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- The revelation that Professor Quirrel is the person attempting to steal the stone.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- The revelation that it was Tom Riddle's diary, acting through Ginny Weasley, that opened the Chamber of Secrets.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- The revelation that is was Peter Pettigrew that betrayed James and Lily Potter, and not Sirius Black.
- The revelation that Peter Pettigrew is Scabbers.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- The revelation that Barty Crouch Jr. was disguised as Mad-Eye Moody.
- The death of Cedric Diggory.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- The death of Sirius Black.
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
- The revelation that Severus Snape is the Half-blood Prince.
- The death of Albus Dumbledore.
If you believe any further events should be accompanied by a warning, discuss below. - Vostok 05:54, 21 January 2006 (UTC)