- The Unicorn: "You are a true wizard now, as you always wished. Does that make you happy?"
- Schmendrick: "Well, men don't always know when they're happy, but I... I think so."
- — The Last Unicorn
- Prof. Frink: "Yes, over here, [...] in Episode BF12, you were battling barbarians while riding a winged Appaloosa, yet in the very next scene, my dear, you're clearly atop a winged Arabian! Please do explain it."
- Lucy Lawless: "Uh, yeah, well, whenever you notice something like that... a wizard did it."
- Prof. Frink: "Yes, alright, yes, in episode AG04-"
- Lucy Lawless: "Wizard!"
- — The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror X.
- My 1st sandbox
- My 2nd sandbox
- My signature
- Pottermore transcripts
- List of Pottermore users
- QOTW archive
- Wizard's Chess
- Active Users
- Check User
- Community Portal
- Edit Count
- Forum: Help Desk
- Forum: The Wizengamot
- House Points Game
- HPG Participants
- List of User Birthdays
- Local List Users
- Requests for Permissions
- User Categories
- User Rights log
- Create Page
- Infobox Templates
- New Files
- New Pages
- Recent Changes
- Special Pages
- Upload Image
- Articles needing Verification
- Articles to be Merged
- Block log
- Candidates for Deletion
- Deletion log
- Move log
- Orphaned pages
- Protection log
- Upload log
- Wanted Pages
- Wikia Statistics
- Username: NoxSky12599
- House: Hufflepuff
- Wand: 14.5 inches, English Oak, Phoenix Feather, "Surprisingly Swishy"
|Order of Merlin (First Class)|
|The Order of Merlin is awarded to you by Profiteor for having over three-thousand edits on the Harry Potter Wiki.|
|Order of Merlin (Second Class)|
|The Order of Merlin is awarded to you by Profiteor (Owl Me) for having over two-thousand edits on the Harry Potter Wiki.|
|Order of Merlin (Third Class)|
|The Order of Merlin is awarded to you by Matoro183 for having over one-thousand edits on the Harry Potter Wiki.|
|Misc. - , , , , |
- Neville Longbottom will reject your bribes and kill your pet.
- Neville Longbottom would have done it in four books.
- Chuck Norris' boggart is Neville Longbottom.
- In a fight between Grindelwald and Voldemort, the winner would be Neville.
- What happens when you break an Unbreakable Vow? Neville.
- When riding the Knight Bus, Neville refers to himself as Harry Potter to avoid unwanted attention.
- Why did Voldemort mark Harry as his equal? Because he took one look at baby Neville and said "Oh, hell no."