|T. G. Wolven|
Wolven was born to a pureblood father and half-blood mother on December 2nd, 1990. But his mother took him and left her family a year after Wolven was born because she feared she would lose custody of her son due to her lover's pureblood background.
Personality & traits
Wolven, true to his name, is a lone wolf and prefers being alone and for more quiet environments. He holds a disdain for sports, viewing them as wastes of money which could be put to better use. He is a firm study in magic, placing great value in learning as much as he can to be better prepared to take on the wizarding world.
Despite his anti-social tendencies however, he does have a few friends of whom he cares deeply. He is not afraid to stand up to bullies and not above hexing them when the teachers' aren't looking, and he always makes sure he's not caught red-handed.
Wolven has a deep love of the forest and its creatures. He does not take kindly to those who hunt for sport or pollute without any regard for the natural environment, and as such made it his business to learn about magical creatures to the point he learned to become one as an Animagus. Wolven considers himself an open-minded person, believing any thing's possible, just not always in the way once might expect them to be, reasoning this with the fact magic, despite what the majority of the world believes otherwise, is real.
Wolven holds a deep hatred for pureblood supremacists due to the fact his mother left his father in fear that she would lose custody of her son because of Wolven's father's pureblood background. As such, he is not afraid to insult any pureblood who rub their heritage in others' faces.
Magical Abilities & Skills
Wolven is an uncommonly talented wizard with a cunning use of the magical skills at his fingertips.
- Animagus: Wolven studied the art of Animagi deeply and eventually mastered it, taking on the form of a giant brown and white wolf.
- Transfiguration: Wolven was skilled in Transfiguration enough to become an Animagus
- Non-verbal magic: Wolven possesses great skill in magc, his enough to invoke spells without a word
- Defence Against the Dark Arts:
- Duelling:Wolven is a skilled duelist, making use of any spell he knows to gain the advantage
- Flying: Wolven is a skilled flier and was many times (to his chagrin) asked to join the Ravenclaw Quidditch team but he refused.
- Apparation: Wolven mastered Apparition but only uses it for short-to-mid distance travel.
- Charms: As he studied under Filius Flitwick, the head of his house, Wolven became an expert on charms, including the Patronus Charm, which he mastered when he produced a corporal patronus in the form of a giant wolf.
- Care of Magical Creatures: Wolven loves animals and took a keen interest in learning about magical creatures.
- Divination: Taking up the subject in Hogwarts, Wolven found Divination to be interesting and suspenseful. He specilizaed in Crystal-gazing, and every once in a while actually made real predictions.
- Elemental Spells: Wolven's speciality is the use of elemental spells, manipulating the elements of earth, fire, wind, water, ice, nature, and lightning. He is particulary skilled in water spells as he can make solid constructs of water without freezing them.
Pine Wood Wand: Wolven purchased this wand at Ollivanders Wand Shop. It's 15 inches in length, carved from pine, containing a unicorn hair as its core, and Mr. Ollivander has described it to having a firmness. The wand itself is carved to ressemble a unicorn horn and the handle is embedded with a crystal container holding an extra unicorn hair.
Magic Satchel: During his school days, Wolven was often frustrated by carrying his school books, equipment, etc., and so he took his sling bag and placed upon it an Undetectable Extension Charm, allowing him to fit more than what was normally possible inside it without the burden of the weight.
Soren: is Wolven's barn owl and animal companion.
Two-way Mirror: Wolven was given this along with its twin by his father as a gift. He gave the other to his best friend.
Invisibility Cloak: Wolven acquired this cloak at a young age, and constantly reinforces the magic in it to maintain the invisibility.
The Book of Shadows: This book is Wolven's diary, as well as where he stores many of his magical practices, inventions, and discoveries.
Ocarina: This ocarina flute was a gift to Wolven from his mother when he was a young child. Initially non-magical, Wolven charmed it to give off a soothing melody, which he often uses to calm magical creatures and monsters.
Twigger 90: Wolven won this exemplary broomstick in a wizard lottery.
My favorite pages
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3