|This is a Harry Potter Wiki user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than the Harry Potter Wiki, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than the Harry Potter Wiki itself. The original page is located at
|Also known as||
Holly, Phoenix Feather, 13"
Hello, <insert name here>. I've been a Harry Potter fanactic since they came out. Well, um, I'm not really sure what to say, but I've lived in Pennsylvania for my whole life (I'm not telling you where). Uhhhhhh...
Funtrivia is this site, and you take quizzes and crosswords and stuff like that. I'm a member. My old account, "mace170" got deleted (I don't know why), so I made a knew one, under the name of "mace1700". I have made several quizzes, a few being about Harry Potter.
Other Wikis I Am On
- Call of Duty Wiki
- Lyrics Wiki
- A bunch of other ones I can't think of
My favorite would have to be James. Not only was he the father of the chosen one, but he matches my personality perfectly.
I would live with Malfoy. Besides Snape, he is the most caring, as he knows love, having a wife and child.
- "Not Afraid" by Eminem
- "Fack" by Eminem
- "No Love" by Eminem ft. 'Lil Wayne
- "Bottoms Up" by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj
- "Billionare" by Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars
- "Grenade" by Bruno Mars
- "Somewhere In Brooklyn" by Bruno Mars
- "Text" by Jason Derulo
- "Baby" by Justin Bieber
- "Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo
- "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars
- "Replay" by Iyaz
- "My Name Is" by Eminem
- "Rockstar" by Nickelback
- "This Afternoon" by Nickelback
- "My Humps" by The Black Eyed Peas
- "Imma Be" by The Black Eyed Peas"
- "War" by Sean Kingston ft. 'Lil Wayne
- "Take You There" by Sean Kingston
- "Take It Off" by Ke$ha
- "Kim" by Eminem
- "Won't Back Down" by Eminem ft. P!nk
- "Eenie Meenie" by Justin Bieber ft. Sean Kingston
- "In My Head" by Jason Derulo
- "Break Your Heart" by Taio Cruz
- "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz
- "Move B***h" by Ludacris
- "Smack Dat" by Akon ft. Eminem
- "Nothing On You" by B.o.B ft. Bruno Mars
- "My Story" by B.o.B
- "S*x Room" by Ludacris ft. Trey Songz
- "What's My Name?" by Drake ft. Rihanna
- "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem ft. Rihanna
- "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus
- "Live Like We're Dyin" by Kris Allen
- "Magic" by B.o.B ft. Rivers Cuomo
- "Don't Let Me Fall" by B.o.B
- "Airplanes" by B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams
- "Airplanes Pt. II" by B.o.B ft. Eminem and Hayley Williams
- "313" by Eminem
- "Just the Two of Us" by Eminem
- "Just Don't Give A F***" by Eminem
- "Guilty Conscience" by Eminem ft. Dr. Dre
- "Mockingbird" by Eminem
- "Cleaning Out My Closet" by Eminem
- "Like Toy Soldiers" by Eminem
- "Puke" by Eminem
- "We Made You" by Eminem
Book: Deathly Hallows
Movies: Half-Blood Prince
Game: Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
Gryffindors: Harry Potter
Hufflepuffs: Pomona Sprout
Ravenclaw: Luna Lovegood
Slytherin: Draco Malfoy
Book: Prisoner of Azkaban
Movie: Chamber of Secrets
Game: Prisoner of Azkaban
Gryffindor: Romilda Vane
Hufflepuff: Hannah Abbott
Ravenclaw: Michael Coroner
Muggle: Vernon Dursley
Userboxes and stuff
in the House Points Game.
|936||This user has made over 936 edits on the Harry Potter Wiki.|
| This user has been on|
the Harry Potter Wiki for
4 years, 4 months and 2 days
|This user is a First Year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.|
Why LEGO Harry Poter Is Awesome
- Three Diagon Alley stores are put highly to use. Madam Malkin's for buying each of the 167 unlockable characters, and for creating your own. Eylop's [sp] for buying Gold Bricks and Red Bricks for power-ups. And Wizeacre's [sp] for entering cheats and buying fun spells
- The clever use of potions to get past difficult parts of the game. Polyjuice Potion is needed to transform into other characters that are needed to get past a certain part, such as Fang for digging, or Lucius Malfoy for using dark magic. Invisibility Potion for becoming invisible if Harry's invisisbility cloak is not available at the time. Strength Potion is used when you need to pull strong chains if Rubeus Hagrid and Viktor Krum are not around. Aging Potion is needed to cross Age Lines, if you are playing as students, and Explosive Potion is used when you need to clear the path of a large, immovable obstacle.
- Animagi---I highly enjoy the use of Animagi. They are Rita Skeeter, who can turn into her beetle form, Peter Pettigrew, becoming Scabbers, who can also be released from Ron, Sirius Black, becoming the dog, and McGonagall for the cat.
- Ghosts---I like the idea of ghosts being playable. They 're only real use is that they can be used to scare and petrify people. Some playable ghosts include, Moaning Myrtle, Nearly Headless Nick, The Bloody Baron, and Moaning Myrtle in her swimsuit.
- Grindylows can be used to create ladders.
- Mandrakes can be picked up if earmuffs are on, and brake certain glass containers.
- Dragons---The dragons are very cool. In the level "Dragons", Hagrid and Fang take Harry into the forest and show Harry the dragon for the First Task of the Triwizard Tournament. Each one is shown as an obstacle, that Harry must defeat. The Chinese Fireball is defeated by hatching its egg and carrying it into the cage. The Common Welsh Green apparently enjoys music, and Harry must play the right tune that the dragon emits from his nostrils. The Swedish Short Snout is defeated by holding a small ring that the dragon is attracted to and holding it by chains which hold up the door that Harry must leave through. In "The First Task", the Hungarian Horntail chases Harry around the Hogwarts roofs.