|Leo Aaron Federico Cordero|
July 11, 1986
15 1/4" Bloodwood, Unicorn Hair
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Favorite Character: Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall
Favorite Villian: Bellatrix Lestrange
Favorite Place: The birch tree by the lake, Quidditch Pitch, Library
- "Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?" --to Sirius Black
- "Brilliant! It's Potions last thing on Friday! Snape won't have the time to poison us all!"
- "Warrington's aim's so pathetic I'd be more worried if he was aiming for the person next to me."
"She's Ron's sister.
But she's ditched Dean!
She's still Ron's sister.
I'm his best mate!
That'll make it worse.
If I talked to him first-
He'd hit you.
What if I don't care?
He's your best mate!"
- "There's no need to call me sir, Professor." --to Severus Snape
- "Albus Severus..you were named for the two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew."
- "Because that's what Hermione does. When in doubt, go to the library."
- "Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy."
- "IF WE DIE FOR THEM, I'LL KILL YOU HARRY!" --About Crabbe and Goyle
- "And that's the second time we've saved your life tonight, you two-faced bastard!" --to Draco Malfoy
- “And what in the name of Merlin’s most baggy Y Fronts was that about?"
- "Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have." --to Ron Weasley
- "Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy?"
- "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good is it? I've tried a few simple spells myself and they've all worked for me. Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, it's the best school of witchcraft there is I've heard - I've learned all the course books by heart of course. I just hope it will be enough - I'm Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?"
- "Ron," said Hermione in a dignified voice, "you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet."
- "Grawp's about sixteen feet tall, enjoys ripping up twenty-foot pine trees, and knows me," she snorted, "as Hermy."
- "Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."
- "Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards."
- "You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain'-- 'The Boy Who Scored'-- whatever they call you these days." --to Harry Potter
- "To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
- "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
- "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
- "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
- "I could break out, of course, but what a waste of time, and frankly I can think of a whole host of things I'd rather be doing." --on Azkaban
- "Scars can come in handy. I have one myself above my left knee that is a perfect map of the London Underground."
- "I seem to remember telling you both that I would have to expel you if you broke any more school rules," said Dumbledore. Ron opened his mouth in horror. "Which goes to show that the best of us must sometimes eat our words."
- "Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic far beyond all we do here!"
- "Alas! Ear wax!"
- "And now Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
- "I would assume that you were going to offer me refreshment, but the evidence so far suggests that that would be optimistic to the point of foolishness." --on the hospitality of the Dursleys
- "What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows."
- "Really, what has got into you all today? Not that it matters, but that's the first time my transformation's not got applause from a class."
- "I should have made my meaning plainer," said Professor McGonagall, turning at last to look at Umbridge directly in the eyes. "He has achieved high marks in all Defense Against the Dark Arts tests set by a competent teacher."
- “We teachers are rather good at magic, you know.”
- "It unscrews the other way." --to Peeves when he tries to take down a chandelier.
Other Good Ones
- "S'up Figgy?" --Mundungus Fletcher
- "I wouldn't go out with you if it was a choice between you and the giant squid." --Lily Evans to James Potter
- "You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." --Phineas Nigellus
- "I was so please to ‘ear you would be coming – zere isn’t much to do ‘ere, unless you like cooking and chickens. Well – enjoy your breakfast, 'Arry!" --Fleur Delacour about the Burrow
- "Shout his name again and I'll curse you into oblivion." --Nymphadora Tonks